Hotel & Travel
The 2019 NAVRMA Conference will be held September 8 – 11, 2019 at the renowned Queen’s Landing hotel in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario.
Queen’s Landing Hotel
155 Byron St
Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L0S 1J0
Toll-Free Reservations: (888) 669-5566
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner provided on Monday and Tuesday for conference attendees
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary onsite parking, including valet, and in town shuttle service within the historical district
- Access to the fitness center and pool
If calling to make your reservation, ask for the “NAVRMA” Group Rate. When booking your hotel room online, enter 3034107 in the “Group ID” field to ensure you receive the discounted conference rate. See “Additional Booking Details” below.*
Additional Booking Details
If you would like to arrive a day or more prior to the conference or stay a few days afterwards, please call Queen’s Landing Hotel reservations at 1-888-669-5566. The group rate is available for up to three days before or after the conference, excluding Saturday night. Attendees wishing to stay on Saturday night will need to pay the hotel’s regular rate at the time of booking. Contact the hotel for more information.
Shuttle to the Queen’s Landing Hotel
The distance from Pearson Airport to the hotel is approximately 75 miles (125 km). The distance from Buffalo Airport to the hotel is approximately 40 miles (65 km).
- Start at the website: https://www.niagaraairbus.com/
- Make sure you have selected Airport Service
- Select Shuttle – Shared Ride
- Select Round Trip or One Way
- Select your airport
- Select Niagara Region
- Select Niagara On The Lake (as the city)
- Select the number of adults
- In the Conference Code field, enter 623
- Click Book Now and complete the transaction
Using the conference code will reduce your shuttle rate by approximately 25%. If you have questions, call 905-374-8111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* See Terms and Conditions. Please note: If you are traveling to the conference from outside Canada, you will need a passport.